Looking for a Testogen review to find out the facts about this testosterone supplement? Here’s one with complete information on what makes it the top-rated testosterone booster of 2020.
- 1 Testogen Review – Best Test Booster 2020
- 1.1 What is Testogen?
- 1.2 Benefits – What are the main benefits of Testogen?
- 1.3 Ingredients – What Does Testogen Contain?
- 1.4 The Icing on the Cake – Testo Drops
- 1.5 Testogen User Reviews – Feedback/ Before & After Pics
- 1.6 Comparing Testogen with Testosterone Shots
- 1.7 Testogen Price and Best Offers
Testogen Review – Best Test Booster 2020
- is great for gaining muscle
- increases strength
- helps you get awesome pumps in the gym
- increases testosterone production in your body naturally
- contains natural ingredients
- helps supercharge your libido
- can be combined with Testo Drops for faster results
- has been getting amazingly positive user reviews
Let’s talk about testosterone first…..
Bulging muscles, trimmed waist, raging libido, instant and strong erections etc. are some of the common male attributes that stem from an optimum level of testosterone in men.
Testosterone and men seem to be two sides of the same coin that are simply inseparable. Its not possible to think of men without this vital hormone as it bears a deep impact on a man’s physical as well as emotional well-being.
Let’s see how testosterone levels differentiate with age:
- T-levels are highest during puberty and early adolescence. They are typically above 900Ng/dl at the age of 20.
- By the time, you hit 30, your T-levels are likely to drop by 10% to say, about 800 Ng/dl and this drop continues with increasing age.
- At the age of 40, men typically have testosterone at the level of below 600 Ng/dl
- By 50, T-levels are known to drop further to 400-300 Ng/dl
- By 60 years of age, they are likely to be in the range of 300 Ng/dl
- By 70, they are likely to be as low as 200 Ng/dl
In other words, by the time you reach 70, your testosterone is just about 20-25% of what it was when you were 20 years of age.
What does this drop in testosterone mean?
Well, this is the most important question. A drop in your Testosterone levels triggers a lot of changes in your body as well as behavior and most men begin feeling the effects in their late 30’s.
Some of the changes triggered by a drop in testosterone levels include the following:
- Loss of lean muscle mass – One of the most common effects of low testosterone is the loss of lean muscle mass. If you work out regularly, you will not get the results that you normally get. Muscles tend to get loose and it’s hard to gain any more size. No prizes for guessing testosterone happens to be the most sought after supplement among bodybuilders and those who want to gain muscle.
- Belly bulge – Weight gain and a belly bulge are some other unmistakable signs of low testosterone in men. Testosterone is not just the hormone that’s important for building muscle but it also plays a critical role in burning fat in your body. With a drop in its secretion, your metabolism slows down and you tend to gain weight. What is worse is that most of fat gained gets accumulated around the waistline which is often associated with health issues like type II diabetes and cardiac problems in men.
- Low Libido and Erectile Dysfunction – Perhaps, one of the earliest signs of low testosterone is poor libido or low sex drive. Most men have a raging libido in their teens and early twenties but things tend to slow down after 30 and this is largely due to a drop in testosterone levels. What is worse is that poor libido is often accompanied by sexual or erectile dysfunction that can give nightmares to any man.
- Irritable Behavior – Another common sign of low testosterone is irritable behavior. Testosterone plays an important role in your emotional well-being too and a drop in its secretion can make men experience mood swings and even trivial matters can make you extremely irritable or angry. This is also referred to as the Grumpy old man syndrome!
- Lack of Energy – Another common sign of low test is lack of energy and stamina. If you don’t feel motivated enough to workout or have no stamina left in you to lay around with your kids, its time to take care of your t-levels.
What is Testogen?
Testogen is a triple action testosterone booster unlike any other on the market. It has been formulated with 100% natural and finest ingredients and has been used by thousands of men to help them get better results in the gym as well as outside of the gym.
It’s a safe and natural formula that you can order online without a prescription. The blend of ingredients that it contains is proven to boost testosterone secretion in your body slowly but surely. Unlike testosterone injections, there is no synthetic hormone in these pills.
Benefits – What are the main benefits of Testogen?
Testogen reviews from genuine users reveal some of the main benefits as follows:
One of the most important benefits of Testogen is that by increasing free testosterone in your body, it can help you gain muscle and strength when used along with a regular training routine.
This is perhaps the main benefit that makes Testogen the first choice of many gymgoers. Guys who want to get better results from their workouts often opt for Testogen to help increase their muscle size and strength. It can be combined with other supplements such as whey products and D-Bal from Crazy Bulk for maximum results in the least possible time with zero side effects.
Another important benefit of Testogen is that it can help speed up your metabolism. Testosterone is a hormone with an amazing fat-burning potential and by increasing its production Testogen helps your body burn more fat.
Thus, it can help you get a leaner and trimmer physique.
Testogen also helps boost your energy levels tremendously. Not just this, it also helps increase your libido or sex drive so that things get exciting in the bedroom. If you have been missing instant hard erections, Testogen can be a massive help with its formula made up of 100% organic ingredients.
Yet another benefit of Testogen is that it can help improve your focus and drive. Lack of motivation is one of the main reasons people stop working out and this is where Testogen can be a massive help.
By increasing your testosterone levels, it improves your motivation and concentration for doing any task. Higher energy levels also keep you motivated to give your best.
Ingredients – What Does Testogen Contain?
What makes Testogen a perfect testosterone supplement is its formulation and the blend of ingredients. Here are some of the ingredients that it contains:
- D-Aspartic Acid – Testogen comes with 2352 mg of D-Aspartic acid per serving. Nothing on the market compares to this. D-Aspartic acid is an amino acid regulator that helps your body produce certain vital hormones including Letuinizing Hormone or LH which plays an important part in the production of testosterone. This ingredient alone is likely to give your T production a massive boost by 45%!
- Magnesium 200 mg – Magnesium is another ingredient in Testogen that is likely to promote testosterone production in your body. There are a couple of studies that point out the effectiveness of this mineral in enhancing testosterone in men. Unfortunately, you do not get enough of this mineral in your diet resulting in low testosterone. Furthermore, it helps improve sleep quality, which is an important factor in reducing Cortisol which is inversely related to testosterone. Thus, by reducing Cortisol, magnesium enhances testosterone production in men.
- Nettle Leaf Extract 4:1 (40mg) – This is where the role of a protein called SHGB comes into play. In layman’s terms, this is a protein that inhibits sex hormones including testosterone to perform its main function in your body. Nettle leaf extract binds itself to SHGB so that testosterone is free to move around your body giving your the results that you expect both in terms of muscle gains and sexual function.
- Vitamin D3 (50 mcg) – Vitamin D is great for your bones and just soaking in the sun can help you get enough of this vitamin. Unfortunately, most men these days are vitamin D deficient. Studies show that men with sufficient Vitamin D levels have higher testosterone levels as compared to men who are vitamin D deficient. This simply means that by increase Vitamin D intake, your testosterone levels can be increased. Not just this, Vitamin D is also known to slow down the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. Thus, this is a double whammy.
- Fenugreek Extract 4:1 (40mg) – Fenugreek is a herb that is widely known for its libido enhancing properties. Why it enhances libido is because it builds testosterone in your body. Another important benefit is that it is a powerful antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals resulting in many health benefits.
- Korean Red Ginseng – Ginseng is one herb that is extremely popular in China and is widely used in treatments for male enhancement. It not only increases testosterone but is also great for boosting blood flow throughout the body. With improved blood circulation, it excels in enhancing energy and stamina. It consists of compounds called ginsenosides that not only ensure harder erections but also help improve sperm health.
- Vitamin K1 – This vitamin is just great for ensuring better bone health. More importantly, it helps in faster and better absorption of Vitamin D. This is why it has been included in Testogen.
- Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 is known to be crucial for many vital body functions. Moreover, it is known that a deficiency in this vitamin lowers testosterone in men. It is included in Testogen to give you a massive T-boost. Furthermore, it also helps lift your mood and enhances your energy levels.
- Zinc (10mg) – How can zinc be left behind? This is the most important mineral that your body needs to produce testosterone. It’s the same mineral that makes oysters a powerful aphrodisiac. You can lose zinc even through sweat and people who workout in the gym need to top up this mineral.
- Boron (8mg) – This is another mineral whose intake is directly linked to testosterone production in your body. Studies show that just an intake of 10 mg per week can help boost testosterone levels by as much as 28% in men. Another benefit of this mineral is that it can help keep estrogen levels low. Estrogen is the female hormone that is inversely related to testosterone in your body.
- Bioperine 95% Piperine (5mg) – Bioperine is a black pepper extract that is documented to increase the bioavailability of other ingredients into your body. What it means is that it helps faster and easier absorption of other ingredients making them work better.
The Icing on the Cake – Testo Drops
This Testogen review is going to be incomplete if I don’t mention Testo Drops, what they are and how beneficial they can be.
Testo Drops are liquid drops. By combining these drops with Testogen capsules you have a powerful concoction to boost testosterone much faster than with Testogen alone.
This is because Testo Drops get directly absorbed into the bloodstream and help produce results from day 1. Nothing can be faster than this. Of course, there are testosterone injections or Sustanon shots but they are illegal to use without a prescription and have a lot of side effects too.
Testogen User Reviews – Feedback/ Before & After Pics
Another important part of this Testogen review is the actual user feedback. This is the real litmus test. What the actual users say about their experience is what determines its effectiveness as a testosterone booster.
So, here are some authentic reviews from actual users:
Mitch from Australia has been using Testogen for two months and he is highly impressed with the results. His family, friends and personal trainer have all been able to notice the difference and this is what delights him the most.
In his own words….
Cale felt his energy levels were very low and he was finding it hard to cope up with his job and two kids. Having vasectomy done also made him believe that his testosterone levels were down and he decided to do something about it.
Jason from the US was skeptical before trying Testogen but now he couldn’t be happier. He says that the results have been amazing with absolutely no side effects.
Comparing Testogen with Testosterone Shots
TRT or Testosterone Replacement Therapy is another alternative available to men with low testosterone and its important to understand whey it is not preferred by men as well as doctors.
Testosterone injections or shots involve injecting synthetic hormone (testosterone) into your body. These injections can ensure very quick results. As a matter of fact, they can elevate your T-levels almost immediately but what follows next is the main cause of concern.
Your body might think that it has more than enough testosterone in the bloodstream and it does not need any more of its, leading it to slow down or even shut down its own testosterone production. This is a very serious matter and can destroy the whole purpose of having test shots.
Even if everything goes well, you must be aware of the side effects that could include gynecomastia, acne hair loss, short temper etc. Moreover, in the case of men who have a medical condition such as diabetes, cardiac disease, or prostate cancer, testosterone shots can worsen the condition.
At times it may not even solve the problem it was intended to. For instance, its not an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction and neither it alone can help you gain muscle size.
Testosterone shots or injections have more negative than positives and this is why they are not preferred or recommended.
Testogen, on the other hand, is a safe and proven remedy that actually works within your body to help it produce more testosterone in the best natural way possible.
Testogen Price and Best Offers
Some of the best offers include the following:
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free for $119.99 (saves a massive $60)
- Best Offer – Buy 3 Get 2 Free for just $179.99 (saves a whopping $120)
Combo Packs with Testogen and Testo Drops – A single month supply comes for just $89.99. However, it is recommended that you try it for at least 3-4 months to get the best results. Some of the best offers include the following:
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free for just $189.97 (saves a massive $80)
- Best Offer – Buy 3 Get 2 Free for just $284.96 (saves a whopping $164)
Testogen comes with FREE Worldwide Shipping!
There’s no dearth of testosterone supplements on the market but there are just a few that actually work. Why most of them fail is either they do not have the required quantity of the ingredients or the ingredients used are of low quality.
This is where Testogen differs. It is a power-packed formula of 11 potent ingredients in just the right concentration to ensure a massive T-boost that your body needs to grow muscles, burn fat and enhance your libido and sexual performance. It has no side effects and has been selling incredibly well for many years now.
If you want to get results, you must try it!