Looking for SARMs side effects?
It goes without saying that SARMs, even though not approved by the FDA for human consumption, are getting increasingly popular among bodybuilders and gym-goers largely because they seem to be a safer option as compared to steroids.
Having said that, you need to keep in mind that SARMs can also have side effects and that they are not meant to be taken as supplements. Even though they are not supposed to be as dangerous as steroids, they also have side effects. You can also check out and compare SARMs and Steroids in another article by clicking here.
- SARMs Side Effects
- Legal Alternatives – SARMs from Brutal Force
SARMs Side Effects
Let’s delve deeper into each of the SARMs and find out what their side effects could be. Some of the most popular SARMs being used in bodybuilding include the following:
Ostarine Side Effects
Ostarine is one of the most common SARMs being used by bodybuilders. Most guys use it for gaining muscle as well as to shred fat. No wonder, it is being referred to as one of the best SARMs for bulking by most professional bodybuilders.
However, what you need to keep in mind is that it has been banned by WADA or World Anti-Doping Agency and one of the prime reasons behind it is that it can increase physical fitness and stamina and give undue benefit to the user over other competitors. At the same time, it has not been approved by the FDA for human consumption and it may lead to a lot of side effects.
What Does Clinical Data Indicate?
As a matter of fact, limited studies have been conducted to find the interaction of Ostarine with some of the commonly used medications such as antibiotics, antifungals, statines, and Celebrex and these studies did not show any major side effects. However, it must be noted that these studies were not done to check the side effects of this SARM.
Clinical studies reveal headaches and back pain as some of the side effects that could occur in short term. Furthermore, a lot more research is needed to study the long-term side effects of Ostarine.
Beyond Clinical Data
As a matter of fact, there’s so little data available on Ostarine that you need to look beyond the clinical studies. User reviews and feedback of those who have used it show an entirely different picture and some of the reported side effects include the following:
- Reduced Wellness – One of the side effects that a lot of guys reported was that after having Ostarine for 9 days, they had a decreased sense of wellness.
- Testicle Pain – This is another side effect that can be really troublesome. I don’t think any man would want to suffer pain down there.
- Joint Pain – Ostarine use may also lead to pain in the joints, as reported by actual users.
- Testosterone Suppression – After you are done with the cycle, you may experience testosterone suppression leading to various complications. This is likely to occur in case you didn’t do PCT.
- Erectile Dysfunction – This is yet another sexual problem that some guys have reported. It goes without saying that ED can put any man under a lot of stress, especially if it occurs at a young age.
- Disturbed Sleep – Yet another side effect being reported is that of disrupted sleep. Lack of sleep can result in a lot of health issues. It can increase stress and also affect the production of anabolic hormones such as testosterone and HGH.
- Gyno – Some users have also reported developing man boobs, which can be highly embarrassing.
Some of the other side effects being reported include:
- Hair Loss
- Acne and skin changes
- Menstrual cycle changes etc.
Testolone Side Effects
RAD140 or Testolone has become popular as a replacement for testosterone therapy for men with low T to boost their testosterone levels in order to improve their physical as well as sexual performance. However, there is no clinical evidence to suggest that it helps to boost testosterone levels in men.
While side effects of TRT are well known, little is known about how RAD140 can react in your body and thus, this is something that should be avoided.
What is even more alarming is that it has found its way into the bodybuilding circles so much so that it seems to be the latest trend to use SARMs in place of steroids since they are known to have fewer side effects.
Most bodybuilders use RAD140 or Testolone, as it is popularly known as, to gain both strength and muscle. Not just this, RAD 140 results show that it can also be used for enhancing endurance. It’s important to mention here that RAD140 is not illegal but its use has been banned in professional sports. It happens to be on the prohibited list of the World Anti-Doping Agency.
Testosterone Related Side Effects
Even though RAD140 is still a subject of study and not much is known about its side effects, some of the testosterone-related side effects that could occur include the following:
- Breast tenderness/growth in men – In other words, there’s a high possibility that it can lead to gyno or man boobs.
- Excessive growth of body hair in women – Growth of body and facial hair is one of the side effects that could occur in women.
- Changes in libido – Yet another side effect is that it can affect your sexual urge or sex drive.
- Hair Loss – This is likely to be more common in men who are already prone to hair loss or who have a history of suffering from male pattern baldness.
- Mood Swings, Anxiety, Depression – Changes in your testosterone levels may trigger mood swings, anxiety, and even depression.
- Nausea and vomiting
Testosterone Suppression and Estrogen Effects
Even though a lot of people are of the opinion that Testolone does not suppress testosterone production in your body, user reviews suggest a different story.
RAD140 can actually cause suppression of natural testosterone production in your body and also lead to estrogen buildup. As a result, it can lead to decreased libido, depression, and almost constant fatigue. Not just this, it can also lead to erectile dysfunction, low sperm count and infertility in men. One of the RAD 140 Stacks that you should avoid at any cost is the one combining RAD 140 with YK-11 since both of these are known to be suppressive and can lead to testosterone shut down.
One important thing that should be mentioned here is that the degree of suppression or estrogen-like side effects may vary from user to user. Some guys might be more sensitive to its use as compared to others. Besides this, what you need to keep in mind is that bigger doses and longer use of any substance is likely to increase the chances of unwanted side effects and RAD140 or Testolone is no different.
One of the most serious side effects of testosterone is that it can result in prostate enlargement, increasing the chances of prostate cancer manifold.
As far as RAD140 or Testolone is concerned, it is not likely to have any effect on the prostate. But again, studies that show these results have not been conducted on humans. Thus, you cannot rely on such facts and have to wait and see what clinical studies reveal.
Andarine Side Effects
Even though Andarine is one of the best cutting SARMs, not much is known about the side effects of Andarine.
According to a study conducted on rats, there was no evidence to suggest suppression of testosterone or an increase in estrogen levels. But again, these studies are very limited and it is a matter of extensive research to find out how they affect humans.
According to user reviews, some of the side effects being reported include the following:
- Yellow tint and problem in adjusting to night vision. This side effect, however, seems to discontinue as the users stop taking Andarine.
- Depression is another reported side of using this drug.
Check out Andarine Overview, including its benefits, side effects, and legal alternatives by clicking here.
Ligandrol Side Effects
Ligandrol is one SARM that is usually used for bulking. Like SARMs, a lot more research is needed before it can be claimed as safe or unsafe. At the moment, it is illegal to use as a supplement for bodybuilding or in professional sports.
Some of the side effects of Ligandrol could include the following:
- Dry mouth
- Upper respiratory tract infections
Testosterone Suppression – According to a clinical study, it is known that Ligandrol, like YK-11 can cause testosterone suppression even at a mild dose of 1mg a day. What you need to keep in mind is that this is significantly lower than the bodybuilding dose that is somewhere close to 10 mg/ day.
What it means is that even if Ligandrol is effective for gaining muscle, it can cause a lot of other health problems and issues requiring medical attention.
Legal Alternatives – SARMs from Brutal Force
If you are looking for legal and safe alternatives to the above SARMs, then you should consider legal SARMs from Brutal Force. These are made with natural ingredients and help you get results as close to actual SARMs as possible without any side effects.
No wonder, these legal SARMs have become quite a rage within the bodybuilding circles since they are effective, safe, free of side effects, and do not even require a PCT.
SARMs from Brutal Force include the following:
1.RADBULK (Testolone or RAD140 alternative) –
Some of the ingredients used in it include the following:
- Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Choline bitartrate
- Wild Yam
- Safflower Oil etc.
RADBULK has no negative side effects and has been getting awesome user reviews.
2. OSTABULK (Ostarine alternative) – This one mimics Ostarine while doing away with all the side effects of the original SARM.
Some of the ingredients used in formulating it include:
- Vitamins B6, D3, K1
- D-Aspartic Acid
- Koran Red Ginseng
- Fenugreek extract
- Boron Citrate
- Bioperine etc.
It is a great choice for those trying to bulk up with ultra-lean and rock-solid muscle while shedding excess body fat.
3. ANDALEAN (Andarine alternative)
Some of the ingredients used in it include:
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Whey Protein Isolate
- BCAA 2:1:1 (Vegan)
- Wild Yam
It is excellent for incinerating both subcutaneous and visceral fat in your body. It has no side effects and has been getting excellent user response.
Recommended SARMs Stack
If you are serious about getting results from your training routine, then it’s best to opt for the SELECT SARMs Stack that consists of:
- OSTABULK and
This stack can help you get amazing results and make sure that you gain high-quality and ultra-lean muscle mass. It can also help boost your strength, endurance, and energy levels tremendously.
You have to give it a try to see what this stack can do for you.
SARMs side effects are still a subject of study and a lot more research and trials are needed to find out the exact complications that they can lead to in humans. It is thus, better to opt for legal SARMs as those mentioned above since they are safe and free of side effects. At the same time, they can help you get an amazingly muscular and well-defined body within a matter of weeks.